Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Toddler Tote

The Toddler Tote by Lauri is one of the toys that I've avoided buying for a long time. I'm not a huge fan of plastic toys but as I've been looking at home school curriculums for 2 yr. olds the Toddler Tote has come up again and again. I finally gave in and the timing is perfect.
I've separated the contents into 4 activity sets to be rotated through on our activity shelf. The first set is the pegs for stacking. The little guy turned them into a golf club almost right away!
The other sets are the puzzles divided up by size. They haven't had a chance to be on the shelf yet but I anticipate that they will be well used.
The age on this is 2-5 years old. I think it's took easy for most 5 yr. olds but great for the 2-3 year olds!
While the package would fall apart quickly with our travel style it serves well as a storage container for the pieces not in use. Also, on the box it says that the pieces are crafted in the US and that lost pieces can be replaced.
I wonder if the Toddler Totes are being sold anywhere in Japan...

No comments: