Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Opening of "Signing Way"

I'd like to invite you all over the my new blog - Signing Way!

While the Little Lessons blog does touch a little on signing I feel that it's time to have a site dedicated just to the topic. The Signing Way blog will include information about classes in Tokyo, deals on Signing Time products as well as valuable information and research about the benefits of signing with children of all ages.

Please consider becoming a follower/subscriber of this blog as well as the Signing Way blog so that it is easier to keep up with new posts.

As always, I welcome your questions and comments as they help me to know what you are interested in learning more about!

And, for those of you on Facebook, you can do a search for Signing Way and become a fan!!

No comments: