Saturday, October 15, 2011

Getting ALong Isn't Always Good...

Miss Mega is 1 year 2 months old
Zilla is 4 years 0 months old
A few posts back I wrote about how the kids are getting along better and starting to play together.  As Mega's ability to communicate (mostly through signs) grows so does the complexity of their games.  This week they came up with a surprisingly entertaining activity...

Mega throws the plastic square pieces on the floor.  Zilla picks them up while trying not to fall off the couch.  Mega started aiming after a while - under the kotatsu, over the back - so I've been finding pieces everywhere since Zilla was unable to keep up with her flinging speed!
While I like that they get along, this is one of those activities I'm not a huge fan of.  However, they were laughing so hard and having so much fun I just didn't have the heart to put a stop to it!

No comments: