Sunday, October 21, 2012

Rachel and the Treeschoolers

I am waiting for a new DVD to arrive...
The people who created Signing Time have put together a preschool DVD - which may turn into a program - that looks like so much fun.  I've had a chance to see the parent download packet with additional activities, flashcards, etc. and it looks good.  If you want to do a bit of preschool homeschool this may turn out to be a great place to start!

So, here is your first look at Rachel and the TreeSchoolers!

Let me warn you that the theme song is good... it has been stuck in my head for hte past couple of weeks!



There is also a video of one of the songs posted on Youtube.  This rendition of Itsy Bitsy Spider mashed together with Never Give Up is one I can listen to again and again without it getting on my nerves.  I can't say that about all of my kid's music!!!

Our DVD isn't here yet... but I'll let you know what the kids think of it, and the related activities, after it arrives!

No comments: