Friday, May 24, 2013

When Inspiration Strikes...

Zilla is 5 years old
Mega is 2 years old
 
When the kids feel the inspiration to create I let them create. When the feel the inspiration to move I let them move. When the feel the inspiration to sing I let them sing.
However, sometimes it is not easy to encourage these things.
 

This evening I had a number of things which needed to get done but they both wanted my attention and help to follow two very different inspirations...

Mega wanted to be Hnady Manny, Zilla to be Mr. Lopart and me to be Kelly. She does make a pretty cute repair girl even though she is better at breaking things and making messes than fixing them and cleaning up!
Zilla had gym class at preschool today so he wanted to try to recreate what they did in class. If we had more space and a mat I wouldn't mind.
For someone who spent a few year spotting vault for gymnastics it was nearly painful to see his pitiful form but the joy he was oozing made up for it.
A stack of blocks made from milk cartons does not a horse make...
But with a bit of imagination and inspiration can make anything possible!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: